Our honourable chairman, Shri. Parvin Patel, a visionary leader with a missionary zeal was presented ‘Global Achievers Awards’ for his outstanding achievements and distinguished global services at the international conference. He was conferred this award on 9th March, 2014 in Dubai by Citizen Integration Peace Society.
WINNERS OF TECHNOFEST 2015-’16 IN HILLWOODS
The Reserve Bank of India conducted a quiz on 15th September 2015 in Tagore Hall to spread financial awareness among children. 15 students from Sakar attented the quiz of which 10 students participated in 5 teams. The quiz covered several important topics viz. General Knowldge, Current Affairs, Financial Affairs etc. Many school particiapted and our students got participation certificates for their enthusiastic participation.
- Vinit Mehta of class 9 bagged gold medal in the 8th SOF International Mathematics Olympiad by securing 4th position at state level and 49th position at international level.He also secured gold medal in International English Olympiad and silver medal in National Science Olympiad. In addition to this, he topped in NSTSE exam and got certificate for his outstanding performance in MacMillian exam and Asset exams. He also scored 17th rank at second level International Maths Olympiad. He won state award of gifts worth Rs.1000 and Merit Certificate for his excellent performance.
- Our students Anit Juneja, Priya Choudhary and Mitesh Sompura were shortlisted for the screening test for PRL.
- A large number of our students have been doing very well in various prestigious exams like Asset, MacMillian, NSTSE, TST, NCO, IMO, IEO etc. This year a total of 28 gold, 14 silver and 19 bronze medals were awarded to the students.
- Vandana Sharma, was one among the 21 teachers who got the opportunity of sharing her Sanskrit knowledge for preparing ‘Modern Help Book’ for class 10 published by C.Jamunadas and co-publishers in 2014-15.
- Three teachers of our school Ms. Uma Chatterji, Ms. Shruti Swaroop and Ms. Kajal Srivastava received certificates of appreciation for their initiative, commitment and valuable contribution in conducting the 8th SOF International Mathematics Olympiad.
- Two of our students, Juee Rastogi of class 7th and Harsh Ahuja of class 9th , have won cash prize of Rs. 500, medal and certificate for their outstanding performance in Indian Talent Exam conducted in November 2014.